Lash Lift at Bella Body Medical Spa in Yardley is a perfect alternative to eyelash extensions for those with sensitivities. This low maintenance solution can deliver results for up to 12 weeks. Your own lashes are permed against a silicon pad to give it a natural looking “lift”. Lash Lift is a great option for those who have straight or downward facing natural lashes, as it gives eyes and face an instant lift! Get ready to achieve a rejuvenated and more youthful looking appearance. Many clients also opt to add a tint treatment for more dramatic results.
Treatment & Results
First, lashes are coated with a specialized adhesive and wrapped around mini silicone pads. This holds them in the curled position that you’re looking to achieve. As you lightly close your eyes, a perming solution is applied to your eyelashes with a miniature brush. Our lash specialist then lets the solution sit for approximately five minutes. After the curling chemicals have taken full effect, a neutralizing solution is applied for three to four minutes. The results are beautifully curled, natural lashes!
Post Lash Lift
- Do not get your lashes wet or apply any make up for 24 hours.
- Do not sleep with your lashes pressed in the pillow for the first 5-10 days .
- Avoid oil-based eye make-up as it can weaken the lift and lessen the time in which the treatment lasts. It is best to avoid waterproof eye make-up as well.
- Water based mascara is the best option as it removes easily and decreases the likelihood of breaking down the curl.
- You can repeat 4 weeks after the initial lift, only if you feel the curl has weakened.
If you are interested in adding an instant lift to your lash look, call us now and schedule your complimentary consultation.